Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Corn Dip

I'm not gonna lie, this doesn't look too pretty, but it tastes pretty darn good.

3 cans Mexi-corn, drained
1 cup mayo
2 cups sour cream
1 bunch green onions, chopped
1 lb cheddar cheese
juice of one lime
1 tsp ground cumin
1/2 tsp cayenne pepper, or to taste (I like a little more)
pinch of salt

In a large serving bowl, stir together all ingredients.  Refrigerate until chilled before serving.

I serve this dip with corn chips (the scoops are awesome) and I have tried this both hot and cold.  It is really good both ways.  I've learned what makes all the difference is actually letting it refrigerate, the longer the better.  I think it is even better the next day!

2 comments:

  1. crap is definitely the best word to describe this...and yes I too love this crap!

    ReplyDelete